AI can crack 65% of common passwords within 1 hour.
Upgrade your password before it’s too late.
7 steps to protect your password from AI:
- Make it longer: A 12-character password with mixed symbols takes 30,000 years to crack.
- Use variety: Use a combination of uppercase characters, lowercase characters, numbers, and symbols.
- Make it random: Avoid easy-to-guess words and numbers like your name and birth date.
- Go direct: password stealing tools can always be disguised under a seemingly harmless link. Always go direct to the website, instead of using a link.
- Avoid Risky Sites: If a site accepts weak passwords, it may not secure your information properly.
- One and done: Try not to use the same password across multiple sites.
- Keep it fresh: Change your passwords every few months.
Credits: Zain Kahn